Cloud Operations Engineer
Business Support - Denver
Take the opportunity to join a growing global tech company with the goal to become the market leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform! Teleopti is acquired by Calabrio and as two great companies become one, we have even more power to reach our goals. Now we are on the lookout for another talented colleague to join our IT Department in Denver.
What you’ll do
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will be the expert on our hosting platform in Azure and AWS, to make sure we have the technology and processes needed to manage our PaaS/IaaS. You should have a passion to automate anything manual.
- You will work in close cooperation with other internal departments such as Pre-sales, R&D, Service Desk and Technical Consulting as well as directly with our partners
- Overall management, operations and monitoring of our cloud environment
- You will be instrumental in building a platform to improve delivery standards and efficiency related to our IaaS/PaaS
- You will work closely with the Cloud Operations team located in Stockholm, Sweden as well as in Minneapolis
- You will follow closely how Azure and AWS evolves to enable Calabrio to use the best technology for maximum value to our customers
- You will be one of our experts on Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, with a special interest in operations of cloud hosted environments
- You will support the rest of the organization with training and knowledge sharing for existing and new technologies within the different platforms
Who you are
You come from a technical background, have an analytical and problem-solving attitude together with excellent communication skills. To succeed in this role, you need to be curious and want to learn new things. You might come from a background of ‘on premise’ operations and want to develop by using your skills in the cloud, or you might already have been a part of building an organization that manages PaaS/IaaS.
- Solid work experience in MS Azure/Amazon AWS and IT (5-10 years)
- Experience and understanding of 24x7 operations of mission critical systems
- Azure Powershell or equivalent scripting language
- Solid understanding of Automation and Monitoring in Azure and/or AWS
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, emerging trends and related technology
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Knowledge about Kubernetes clusters or similar is considered a plus
- Attention to pick up on the “latest” trends within Azure and AWS
About Teleopti – A Calabrio Company
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti – A Calabrio Company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Come together with us and build the best company in our space!
The selection and interviews are ongoing.