Professional Services - Denver
We are excited to present the opportunity to join a growing global tech company with the goal to become the market leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform! Teleopti is acquired by Calabrio and as two great companies become one, we have even more power to reach our goals.
We are now on the lookout for yet another star to our team of consultants. This is a highly autonomous role, with the freedom to develop and implement your ideas as part of an innovative and collaborative team.
Ideally you will be based in Denver, CO but location is flexible for the right candidate. As our new WFM Consultant you will implement Teleopti WFM and together with our partners and sales managers, identify and understand the needs of our customers and prospects
- Define, run, and lead projects together with our customers and partners
- Revenue responsibility for the projects and revenue contribution to the company
- Lead workshops and guide the customer through the implementation and system configuration
- Train and support customers and partners in Teleopti WFM
- Analyze customer data and suggest improvements through consultancy services and operational assessments
- Take an active part in maintaining a high product usage and satisfaction at our customers base
The position is located in Denver/remote, but requires frequent traveling delivering projects in North America.
- You have a technical university degree, an analytical and problem-solving attitude combined with excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered advantageous.
- You should have a minimum of five years of experience from project management and experience from SQL is a plus. Experience from working with business solution systems like WFO/HR/CRM is considered an advantage.
- You are a person with drive and analytical skills who likes to be a part of a team. You take creative initiatives, have a passion for new challenges and work systematically to achieve your goals.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where change is a natural element and the decision paths are short.
About Teleopti – A Calabrio Company
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti – A Calabrio Company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Come together with us and build the best company in our space.
The selection and interviews are ongoing. For questions about the job or us, send an e-mail to email@example.com