Senior Sales Manager China
Sales - Beijing
We are excited to present the opportunity to join a growing global tech company with the goal to become the market leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform! Teleopti is acquired by Calabrio and as two great companies become one, we have even more power to reach our goals.
We are now recruiting an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager who can develop the China market for Teleopti – A Calabrio Company. As a senior sales manager in whole China Country, the candidate should focus on building new business, maintain available customer relationships, and build up healthy revenue streams and relationships with customers and partners.
- Most important is sales drive. To identify and contact relevant potential customers
- Contact on multiple levels in complex customer organizations. Requiring very good skills in identifying opportunities as well as building relationships in organizations based on a good stake holder identification
- Meet or exceed the agreed sales target
- Account planning. At least half yearly based review of customer relationship to ensure that we capture needs for the following year prior to customers budget process.
- Business planning, cost control, and reporting for the territory
- Help partners with pricing, commercial and technical questions
- Follow up, build and maintain sales pipeline
- Understand and support the internal processes associated with the role, such as order management, invoicing, debt collection, reporting and administration
- Ensure customer and partner satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- Excellent English and Chinese oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Business Administration or related
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Technical communication skills
- Structured and analytical way of working with regards to business planning, goal setting and evaluation of development
- Self-motivated and winning mentality
- At least 8 years of experience of B2B consultancy, or SW applications or SaaS solutions, etc.
Travelling is a frequent part of the job; the total estimated travelling time should be around 30%-50% of the working hours.
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in at Teleopti if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. Teleopti has been in business for over 25 years, always profitable and always growing organically with customers in over 90 countries around the globe. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Apply! The selection and interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact Cheng Ye, Sales Director China at email@example.com.