Sales Representative Sweden
Sales - Stockholm
We are excited to present the opportunity to join a growing global tech company with the goal to become the market leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform! Teleopti is acquired by Calabrio and as two great companies become one, we have even more power to reach our goals. Now we are on the lookout for another star to our Sales team in Stockholm.
The Sales Representative should focus on building new business, healthy revenue and relationships with customers and partners. Your drive comes from finding and building new business both with new and exciting customers. We have a very strong partner network, so you will work a lot together with them but also direct with the customer, where you see yourself as a hunter profile.
- Meet or exceed the agreed sales target in line with our business goals, directives and values
- Territory and market planning as well as yearly review of customer relationship to ensure we capture needs for the following year prior to customer’s budget process
- Help partners with pricing, commercial and technical questions
- Build and manage sales pipeline
- Together with your colleagues make sure that we offer the best quality of support, invoicing, debt collection, reporting and administration
- Ensure Customer and Partner satisfaction
Need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related or equivalent work experience within technology or business
- Minimum 3 years’ documented experience from complex B2B selling, preferably in software, SaaS or outsourcing
- Oral and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Structure and analytical skills with regards to business planning, goal setting and evaluation of development
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of the contact center space and Workforce Management
- Oral and written communication skills in other European languages like German, French or Spanish.
Travelling is a frequent part of the job; mostly within Sweden but also around the Nordic countries.
About Teleopti - A Calabrio Company
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti – A Calabrio Company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Apply! The selection and interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact Sara Mensi, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.