R&D - Jönköping
Teleopti - A Calabrio Company invests a lot in product development, and Research & Development has more than 60 passionate colleagues in Sweden alone. We are now on the lookout for yet another star - a Test Engineer, who wants to work with colleagues and customers from all over the world. Here you will come face to face with world-class agile development and work with the latest technologies.
Striving towards continuous delivery, we deliver new features to our customers every week. This is possible thanks to many years of test-driven development. With each push of new code, thousands of tests are run automatically. Our build and release infrastructure ensure that what developers push can be released the same day.
This position is located at our new R&D office in Jönköping. Our other R&D sites in Sweden are found in Stockholm, Strängnäs and Gävle.
What you’ll do
As our Jönköping office is an office that recently opened, you will be a valuable member when it comes to shaping and forming the office and contribute to our presence in the region.
As a Test Engineer, you will play an important role in our team. You will work closely with both the members of your development team and the other testers in the QA guild, surrounded by peers who trust each other and encourage you to try without the fear of failing. TDD is used throughout the organization and as a Test Engineer, you will be working to reach the joint goal of your team, participating in deciding what to test, how to test and in the end ensuring quality.
All teams work closely with the product owners and customers to turn their ideas and requirements into high-quality applications. We want you to drive and take initiatives to always improve Teleopti’s products and processes.
Your days will be filled with
- Discussing the impact map with the product owner, to understand the value we want to deliver to our customers
- Working closely with your development team to make sure that all functionality is sufficiently tested, and provide quick feedback to the developers
- Actively seek out opportunities to automate our quality assurance processes
- Continuously improving the way we work, with the help of the team’s Agile Coach
- Working with testers in other teams to exchange best practices and perform pair or mob testing
Who you are
- You have solid knowledge of how to plan, perform and report test work
- You have knowledge about test automation practices
- You are not afraid to try out new tools, and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest trends within testing and quality assurance
- You believe in test-driven development
- You thrive working in a team where everyone’s opinion is valued
- You are fluent in English
- Experience from developing complex web solutions is advantageous
About Teleopti - A Calabrio Company
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti – A Calabrio Company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied employees, customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Come together with us and build the best company in our space! The selection and interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, contact Sara Mensi, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.